DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dec 3, 2021–
The “ASEAN Home Improvement Market (Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand & Malaysia): Insights & Forecast with Potential Impact of COVID-19 (2021-2025)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The ASEAN home improvement market is forecast to reach US$10.90 billion in 2025, experiencing growth at a CAGR of 9.22% during the period spanning from 2021 to 2025.
Growth in the ASEAN home improvement market was supported by factors such as increasing population in ASEAN countries, skyrocketing house prices, rapid urbanization and favorable demographic structure. Rising e-commerce penetration and increase in work from home and freelancing jobs is likely to have a positive impact on the ASEAN home improvement market. However, the market growth is expected to be restrained by shortage of labor and economic slowdown.
The ASEAN home improvement market can be segmented into the following regions: Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore. In 2020, the dominant share of ASEAN home improvement market was held by Indonesia, followed by Thailand.
The Singapore home improvement market by category can be segmented into the following categories: bathroom and sanitary ware, home paint, hardware, kitchen sinks, power tools, wall coverings, and hand tools. The largest share of the market was held by bathroom, followed by home paint and hardware.
The ASEAN home improvement market by retail space per capita can be segmented into the following regions: Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore. In 2020, the dominant share of home improvement retail space per capita was held by Malaysia, followed by Thailand. Factors such as unaffordable home loans and rising disposable income in ASEAN countries helped in boosting the market growth.
Scope of the report
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of the ASEAN home improvement market.
- The major regional markets (Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore) have been analyzed.
- The market dynamics such as growth drivers, market trends and challenges are analyzed in-depth.
- The competitive landscape of the market, along with the company profiles of leading players (Ace Hardware Indonesia, Dairy Farm International Holding Limited, Siam Global House Public Company Limited, Home Product Center Public Company Limited, Mr D.I.Y. Group and AllHome Corp.) are also presented in detail.
- Accelerating Population Growth
- Skyrocketing House prices
- Unaffordable Home Loans
- Rapid Urbanization
- Favorable Demographic Structure
- Rising Disposable Income
Key Trends & Developments
- Rising E-commerce Penetration
- Rising Trend of Freelancing
- Technologically Advanced Home Improvement Products
- Increase in Work from Home Jobs
- Popularization of Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
- Economic Slowdown
- Shortage of Labor
Key Topics Covered:
- Home Improvement
- Types of Home Improvement
- Products Used in the Home Improvement
- Building and Remodeling
- Home Decor
- Tools and Hardware
- Outdoor Living
- Types of Home Improvement Projects
- DIFM Home Improvement Project
- DIY Home Improvement Project
- Advantages of Home Improvement Projects
- Disadvantages of Home Improvement Projects
Impact of COVID-19
- Impact of COVID-19 on Home Improvement Market
- Decline in GDP Growth
- Decrease in Labor Supply
- Growth in E-commerce Market
- Shift to Work from Home
- Post-COVID Scenario
ASEAN Market Analysis
- ASEAN Home Improvement Market by Value
- ASEAN Home Improvement Market Forecast by Value
- ASEAN Home Improvement Market by Region
- ASEAN Home Improvement Market by Spending Per Capita
- ASEAN Home Improvement Market by Retail Space Per Capita
- ASEAN Home Improvement Market by Stores Per Million People
- Revenue Comparison- Key Players
- Market Capitalization Comparison- Key Players
- Product Comparison- Key Players
- Ace Hardware Indonesia
- Dairy Farm International Holding Limited
- Siam Global House Public Company Limited
- Home Product Center Public Company Limited
- Mr D.I.Y. Group
- AllHome Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/togkdv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211203005187/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY OTHER CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 12/03/2021 05:28 AM/DISC: 12/03/2021 05:28 AM